Hosted Business Phone System
M5's Hosted Business Phone System is best-suited to a company that:
- Expects to move, expand or add locations,
- Values the flexibility to add/remove phone lines as it scales up or down
- Has more than one office and wishes to be on a single phone system
- Prefers not to purchase and/or maintain a phone system
- Wants to lower initial and on-going phone system costs by as much as 40%
- Values a reliable solution
- Will benefit from 24/7 phone system management and support
M5 is definitely the solution for your business. We have a 100% referral rate – all our customers are so satisfied with our services that they are happy to recommend us to a client, friend, or partner.
M5 offers businesses a phone system that frees your organization from the frustrations and hassle of dealing with multiple accounts for your offices, poor customer service, and managing technical equipment.
With M5, you receive Voice as a Service – a hassle-free, externally-hosted system which provides redundancy plans, 99.99% up-time, and a variety of applications facilitating and informing everyday functions like working remotely and call monitoring.
Seize the opportunity to save costs while enjoying superior service.
M5’s network is designed for maximum redundancy and diversity – a vast improvement over the typical arrangement of installing a phone system on-site.
|Feature||Traditional phone system||M5 Smart Business Phone System|
|On-site PABX||Not required|
|Single phone system for offices in various locations|
|Free calls between offices|
|Call transfers to mobile phones|
|Voicemail to email|
|Real-time call reporting|
|Remote disaster recovery capabilities|
|Customisable call routing tools - e.g. ring groups|
|Integration with CRM|
|Click to dial|
|Scalable call centre solutions|
|Applications for remote workers|